Andoan wine was a type of wine produced on Ando, the homeworld of the Aqualish species. In 22 BBY, Andoan wine was being served at the Outlander Club on the planet Coruscant and was kept in a bottle on the counter behind the club's central bar. By the year 3 ABY, the human pilot Thane Kyrell had developed a taste for the drink over time.
Behind the scenesEdit
Andoan wine was first mentioned in the 2015 canon novel Lost Stars, which was written by Claudia Gray. The 2019 reference book Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills retconned one of the drinks visible in the 2002 prequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, to be Andoan wine. In the Star Wars Legends continuity, the beverage previously appeared in "The Great Herdship Heist," a 1997 short story written by Daniel Wallace and published in Star Wars Adventure Journal 15.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance) (Retcon)
- Lost Stars (Mentioned only) (First identified as Andoan wine, simultaneous with Lost Stars audiobook)
- Lost Stars audiobook (Mentioned only) (First identified as Andoan wine, simultaneous with Lost Stars)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Lost Stars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, which includes the appearance of Andoan wine, to 22 BBY.
- ↑ Thane Kyrell's taste for Andoan wine is mentioned during a section of Lost Stars depicting events that occur concurrently with those of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 3 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ "The Great Herdship Heist"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15