Andrew Jack (born January 28, 1944) is an English dialect coach who has worked on more than 80 films since the 1980s. He worked on the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (2015), where he provided dialogue and accent coaching for actors Daisy Ridley and John Boyega, as well as several supporting actors with alien languages. He also had a brief acting role in the film as Caluan Ematt. He has worked with such actors as Robert Downey Jr. in the film Chaplin (1992), and Pierce Brosnan in GoldenEye (1995) and other James Bond films. Jack also created the Middle-earth accents for the Lord of the Rings film trilogy and taught them to the cast, and designed and taught the accents for the Greeks and Trojans for the film Troy (2004).
Work in Star WarsEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (Caluan Ematt)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (Caluan Ematt)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (Moloch (voice))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Andrew Jack (official site). Retrieved December 29, 2015.
- ↑ "Andrew Jack". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved December 29, 2015.
- ↑ Andrew Jack: Films/Actors/Dialect (official site). Retrieved December 29, 2015.
- ↑ Watkins, Denny. (December 22, 2015). "What do all the celeb cameos in The Force Awakens have in common?". Blastr. REtrieved December 29, 2015.
- Andrew Jack on Wikipedia