Andrithal Robb-Voti was a human female who served as senator for the planet Taris in the Galactic Senate of the New Republic. In 28 ABY, Robb-Voti was on the planet Hosnian Prime while it hosted the Senate, and she was injured during the Napkin Bombing. In 34 ABY, Robb-Voti and several other senators were killed when the First Order used their Starkiller Base to destroy the entire Hosnian system. While on Hosnian Prime, Robb-Voti wore robes in purple, the Tarisian colors of administration.
Behind the scenesEdit
Andrithal Robb-Voti was created to appear in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was released on December 18, 2015. She is not actually visible in the final release of the film, but appeared in the reference book Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo and released the same day as the film.
- Bloodline (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bloodline
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ screenshot) The tweet in question states that the events of Bloodline take place six years before the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the events of The Force Awakens take place in the year 34 ABY and so using simple math it can be concluded that the events of Bloodline take place in 28 ABY. (
- ↑ Star Wars Year By Year: A Visual History, Updated and Expanded Edition