The Anduvia system was located in the Immalia sector. It was a part of the Expansion Region, being located both in the Outer Expansion Zone sub-region and the Northern Dependencies portion of that region. A hyperlane connected the system to the Immalia and Vorian systems.
Behind the scenesEdit
- (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 system in grid square K-8 as part of the Immalia sector. The Essential Atlas designates everything within that grid square as part of the Northern Dependencies. In addition, places the Immalia sector in the portion of the Expansion Region between the Mondress and Lostar sectors. Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters establishes both Mondress and Lostar sectors to be a part of the Outer Expansion Zone, which the Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook further defines as a sub-region located in the northern section of the Expansion Region. Therefore, the Anduvia system must also be a part of the Outer Expansion Zone. places the Anduvia
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- ↑ Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for Anduvian salt tablets in relation to the Anduvia system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."