Angber Trel was a human male member of the Disciples of the Whills, a religious group that congregated around the Temple of the Kyber in Jedha City on the moon Jedha. He was present in the city in the year 0 BBY at the time of its destruction by the Galactic Empire's Death Star superweapon. Trel wore the order's distinctive red robes and carried a walking stick made from salvaged power cells. He had tanned skin and gray hair.
Behind the scenesEdit
Angber Trel was portrayed by Albert Tang in the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which was released in North America on December 16, 2016. He was not identified by the film, but received a name—an anagram of the name of the actor who played him—in the reference book Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo and released on the same day as the film.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Angber Trel)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, including the destruction of Jedha City, to 0 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide