- "The smuggler from Onderon. Jali—"
"Anjali. And I was just giving her directions."
- ―Fawn and Julen Rakab
Anjali was a female smuggler from the Inner Rim planet Onderon. At some point between 21 ABY and 35 ABY, Anjali visited Black Spire Outpost on the Outer Rim planet Batuu and was given directions by farmer Julen Rakab. His friends, musicians Fawn and Neelo, later believed that he had been attracted to her. As they teased Rakab for his bad romantic decisions, he outwardly denied their claims and cut off further conversation about Anjali.
Behind the scenesEdit
- A Crash of Fate (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate audiobook)
- A Crash of Fate audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with A Crash of Fate)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 A Crash of Fate
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ The events of A Crash of Fate take place months after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. According to the novel, Izal Garsea left Batuu when she was five years old, and as the novel takes place on the day before and day of Izal Garsea's eighteenth birthday, it can be deduced that she left the planet around 21 ABY. The novel also establishes that Anjali met Julen Rakab on Batuu after Garsea left the planet and before the events of the novel; therefore, Anjali must have traveled to Batuu sometime between 21 ABY and 35 ABY.