Annihilator could refer to several things:
- Annihilator, an Imperial Executor-class Star Dreadnought later known as the Liberty's Misrule.
- Annihilator, a Star Destroyer that partook in the Battle of Endor.
- DT-57 "Annihilator" blaster, a type of blaster.
- "Grievance Striker," also known as the Annihilator.
- Annihilator, an alias used by the droid Bollux.
- Annihilator, an Executor-class Star Dreadnought owned by Admiral Gaarn.
- Annihilator, a Star Destroyer which patrolled near Hutt Space and the Periphery.
- Annihilator, an Imperial command ship.
- Annihilator 1, Beri Tulon's personal All Terrain Armored Transport.
- Annihilator, a nonexistent superweapon.
- Annihilator-class starfighter, manufactured by the One Sith.
- Scorpenek annihilator droid, built by the Colicoid Creation Nest.
- DT-57 heavy blaster pistol, also known as the "Annihilator."
- Hypermatter annihilator, reactor, used in the Death Stars.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.