- "Everywhere, the citizens of the Anoat sector embrace their place in the Empire."
- ―Governor Adelhard
The Anoat sector was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories of the galaxy. It included multiple worlds such as Bespin, Burnin Konn, and Hoth. In the days following the Battle of Endor, the sector was blockaded by Governor Ubrik Adelhard's faction, a remnant of the Galactic Empire. A number of cults and secret societies that promoted warfare and bloodshed pervaded the darker parts of the sector. The area was valuable to the empire thanks to the tibanna gas generated and refined on the gas giant Bespin. Due to the scarcity of fuel reserves, the planet's Chinook Station was a critical asset for the Imperials. If it was sabotaged, then Imperial forces everywhere would run out of gas. As a result, the blockade would protect the installation from attack - but not from a stealthy infiltration. Agents Iden Versio and Del Meeko later attacked the facility and destroyed the flying refuelling station with a cloud car.[source?]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Disable Orbital Beacons"
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "A Good Cause"
- Choose Your Destiny: A Luke & Leia Adventure
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Member: "Reformed Cultist"