Ansiv Garmuth was a human male officer who served in the First Order Security Bureau. Holding the rank of colonel, he served aboard the Mega-class Star Dreadnought Supremacy, the flagship of Supreme Leader Snoke and headquarters of the First Order. Resistance members Finn and Rose Tico, while undercover aboard the vessel, had a brief run-in with Garmuth.
Behind the scenes
- "His actual part was cut, it'll be in the deleted scenes. He's in the finished movie for half a second, blink and you'll miss him when F&R are caught at the tracker."
- ―Rian Johnson
In Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, Colonel Garmuth was played by British actor Ralph Ineson. According to director Rian Johnson, the character originally played a bigger part in the story, but most of his footage ended up being cut from the final movie. The cut material is available in a deleted scene on the 2018 Blu-ray release of the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition audiobook
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel audiobook
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Ansiv Garmuth)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection