An anti-static toolbox was a type of white-colored box for storing tools. One side of the toolbox had a large square indent topped by a curved lip. The slave Anakin Skywalker kept an anti-static toolbox on a shelf next to the workbench in his bedroom, which was located in his home in the city of Mos Espa on the planet Tatooine. The toolbox was on the shelf in 32 BBY, when Skywalker showed Queen Padmé Amidala and the astromech droid R2-D2 the protocol droid he had been working on, C-3PO. Skywalker did not take the toolbox with him when he later left Tatooine to join the Jedi Order.
Behind the scenesEdit
An anti-static toolbox first appeared in the 1999 prequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. The box was first named in the new Star Wars canon in the 2016 reference book Star Wars: Complete Locations. The name originated in the 2000 Star Wars Legends reference book Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I, which was written by Kristin Lund.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Jedi vs. Sith - The Skywalker Saga"
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Star Wars Droids"
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as anti-static toolbox)
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, which includes the appearance of the anti-static toolbox, to 32 BBY.
- ↑ Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I