An antidote was a form of medicine specifically designed to counteract a poison.
In 22 BBY, Senator Lott Dod poisoned fellow senator Padmé Amidala with manax-root poison. The specific antidote for the poison was forcibly taken from Dod by Rush Clovis and administered via an injection by Anakin Skywalker.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy"
- "Firepower"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- "Desperate Measures"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- "Traitor in our Midst"—The DarkStryder Campaign
- "Wildfire"—The Kathol Outback
- "Harm's Way"—The Kathol Rift