Anzellans were a diminutive sentient species. The tiny beings often took up tech jobs such as the droidsmith Babu Frik. One also worked on a Solar Array 22-X station as a crewmember in the Hetzal system. The eyes of Anzellans had floating corneal micro-lenses that could see microscopic details. Anzellans also had purple blood.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
In the original idea for Babu Frik, his species had been used to repair Star Destroyers for generations due to their small size. Because of this, they had been able to discover a weakness in the First Order's technology, and built a "sabotage brick" that could disable the entire First Order across the galaxy.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi audiobook
- Poe Dameron: Free Fall
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Anzellan)
- The Star Wars Book of Monsters, Ooze and Slime