Ap'lek's Mandalorian executioner vibro-ax was an antiquated Mandalorian executioner's vibro-ax that was the weapon of choice for the Knight of Ren Ap'lek. Ap'lek fought with the vibro-ax against Ben Solo on Exegol, but it availed him naught and he perished at the hands of his former leader.
A Mandalorian executioner's vibro-ax forged in ancient times, it was equipped with ultrasonic transmission plates that enhanced its cutting power, turning the ax into a vibro-ax. It was also made of beskar, alluding to the weapon's Mandalorian origins and which helped it to resist the blade of a lightsaber. There were gore channels carved into the face of the blade, as well as vibro-insulator plates to protect the handle of the ax from the vibrations.
The vibro weapon was used by Ap'lek, a member of the Knights of Ren, in conjunction with his smoke canister, incorporated so for his preference for stealth. In 35 ABY,[source?] the weapon was used to battle Ben Solo, former leader of the Knights of Ren, within the Sith Citadel on Exegol. The axe was ultimately left forgotten on the battlefield, as its wielder had dropped it when he was thrown to his death.
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 1 (In flashback(s))
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 2 (In flashback(s))
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 4
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Kylo Ren vs. Resistance Rebels"
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition audiobook
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel audiobook
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 21 (Helmets: Kylo Ren) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 51 (Weapons & Uniforms: Dark Side Servants) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Ap'lek's Mandalorian executioner vibro-ax)
- "Kylo Ren and Other Dark Side Followers" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Secrets of the Sith (Picture only)
- (Picture only)