A Mandalorian long ax forged in ancient times, it was equipped with ultrasonic transmission plates that enhanced its cutting power, turning the ax into a vibro-ax. It was also made of beskar, alluding to the weapon's Mandalorian origins. There were gore channels carved into the face of the blade, as well as vibro-insulator plates to protect the handle of the ax from the vibrations.
The vibro weapon was used by Ap'lek, a member of the Knights of Ren, in conjunction with his smoke canister, incorporated so for his preference for stealth. In 35 ABY,[source?] the weapon was used to battle Ben Solo, former leader of the Knights of Ren, within the Sith Citadel on Exegol. The axe was ultimately left forgotten on the battlefield, as its wielder had dropped it when he was thrown to his death.
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 4
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Ap'lek's Mandalorian executioner vibro-ax)