- "Negola dewaghi wool dugger?"
- ―Ponda Baba to Luke Skywalker
Aqualish was the language spoken by the species of the same name. From a human perspective, it sounded like nerf bleats. According to the protocol droid C-3PO, who claimed to be fluent in over six million forms of communication, an amateur translator of Aqualish could easily confuse the words for "seven" and "seventeen." Sabine Wren, a Mandalorian weapons expert who rebelled against the Galactic Empire, could speak Aqualish. During a mission to steal a cargo of T-7 ion disruptor rifles from the Empire, Wren used that knowledge of hers to deliberately mistranslate an exchange between Maketh Tua and the Aqualish arms dealer Amda Wabo, leading Tua to the wrong docking bay.
|Aqualish1.ogg (info · help)|
|Amda Wabo speaks Aqualish|
|Wren Aqualish.ogg (info · help)|
|Sabine Wren speaks Aqualish|
- Grua thun — ("Sorry")
- Mog Babb will worn — ("I don't understand")
- Baroo tog noggrin — ("I'm glad you're coming")
- Kish tosh kapik? — ("What is this?")
- Wooldug — ("Boarding")
- Buk-buk — ("Final call")
- The High Republic: A Test of Courage
- The High Republic: A Test of Courage audiobook
- The High Republic: The Rising Storm (In flashback(s))
- The High Republic: The Rising Storm audiobook (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Defenders of Peace"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gone with a Trace"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- Droids in Distress book
- "The Long Game"—Age of Rebellion Special 1
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization
- Doctor Aphra (2016) 26
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 12: The Siege"
- Allegiance 1
- Galaxy's Edge 2
- Galaxy's Edge 3
- Galaxy's Edge 4
- Galaxy's Edge 5
- Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Collapse of the Republic