Arashell Sar was a human female child who worked as a stable hand—one of several street urchins abandoned on the planet Cantonica and employed by Bargwill Tomder—at the fathier stables in Canto Bight. Her fellow stable hands included Temiri Blagg and Oniho Zaya. During the First Order-Resistance War, Sar and Blagg listened to Zaya as he told them a story about Jedi Master Luke Skywalker who stood alone against the First Order at the Battle of Crait.
Behind the scenes
Arashell Sar first appeared in the 2017 film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, the second film in the Star Wars sequel trilogy directed by Rian Johnson, and was portrayed by Sara Heller; the character's name is based on the actress' name. The actress is listed as "Stable Kid" in the film's credits.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition audiobook
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Arashell Sar)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Heroes of the Galaxy (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- (Picture only)
- (Indirect mention only)