Arca Jeth's Praxeum, also known as Master Arca's Training Center, was an academy on Arkania used by the Jedi Order. Serving as the facility's administrator, Master Arca Jeth made this place his home throughout the Old Sith Wars.
Established by Master Jeth deep within the Arkanian wilderness, the facility was far from the diamond mines that riddled the planet. The praxeum was equipped to train and house many students at a time, sometime upwards of twenty. Using ancient training droids and wild Arkanian dragons as opponents, Jeth educated his students in the ways of Lightsaber combat, Force techniques, meditation, and diplomacy.
Many Knights passed through the praxeum's halls, including Ulic Qel-Droma, Cay Qel-Droma, and Tott Doneeta. During the Great Sith War, the Jedi High Council acknowledged Padawans Krynda Hulis and Barrison Draay's passage of the Jedi Trials and conferred upon them the rank of Knight. Along with the Knights stationed at the praxeum, Jeth formally knighted the pair, leaving out Padawan Haazen, as he had failed the Trials.
A two story structure made of lumber and stone, the praxeum building contained a main hall, which served to host knighting ceremonies, training bouts, and other events. A small porch encircled the main building. A courtyard was located not far from the main buildings, surrounded by stone walls with carvings and art sketched into it.
- Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi
- Knights of the Old Republic 33: Vindication, Part 2 (Appears in flashback(s)) (First identified as Arca Jeth's praxeum)
- Star Wars: Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 1"—Star Wars Insider 26
- "Straight from the Horse's Mouth: A Guide to the Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Universe, Part 3"—Star Wars Insider 28
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Star Wars Encyclopedia