Arcona were a sentient species of desert-dwelling humanoids that was native to the planet Cona that possessed a triangular shaped head. Notable Arcona include El-Les, a bounty hunter who assisted in the training of new clone troopers, and Hem Dazon, an Arcona who was stranded on Tatooine.
Biology and appearance
Arcona were a sentient species of desert-dwelling humanoids that was native to the planet Cona. They were distinguished by their triangular heads with two large eyes set wide apart, and hands with three or four fingers. Arcona could have green or brown skin with golden eyes.
Society and Culture
Arcona in the Galaxy
Over twenty years later, shortly before the Battle of Yavin, a brown-skinned Arcona named Hem Dazon lived on Tatooine, where he had become stranded after spending all his money on salt and juri juice.
Behind the scenes
Arcona first appeared in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, during the cantina scene. Hem Dazon, the Arcona seen in the cantina, was realized as a simple puppet with illuminated eyes. Because of the shape of the creature, its production nickname was "T-head."
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Three (First identified as Arcona)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 59 (Helmets: Sidon Ithano)
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: The Official Collector's Edition (Picture only)