- "You want a cup of Jawa Juice?"
- ―FLO, to Obi-Wan Kenobi
Ardees, also known as Jawa Juice, was a beverage that originated on Tatooine and was made of bantha hides mashed with fermented grains. When Obi-Wan Kenobi attended Dex's Diner on Coruscant shortly before the start of the Clone Wars, he was offered a cup of ardees by FLO, the waitress droid. Kenobi shared his drink with his old friend Dexter Jettster, the diner's owner.
Behind the scenes
Ardees first appeared in the 2002 movie Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones. It was first canonically identified as "Ardees" in the 2015 reference book Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know. The drink was named after Ardees Rabang Jundis, an assistant to Rick McCallum.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Brotherhood (Mentioned only)
- "Born in the Storm"—From a Certain Point of View
- Doctor Aphra Annual 3
- Poe Dameron: Free Fall
- Poe Dameron: Free Fall audiobook
- Star Wars Resistance – "Station to Station" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Ardees)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z