- "You want a cup of Jawa Juice?"
- ―FLO to Obi-Wan Kenobi
Ardees, also known as Jawa Juice, was a beverage that originated on Tatooine and was made of bantha hides mashed with fermented grains. When Obi-Wan Kenobi attended Dex's Diner on Coruscant shortly before the start of the Clone Wars, he was offered a cup of ardees by FLO, the waitress droid. Kenobi shared his drink with his old friend Dexter Jettster, the diner's owner.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- "Born in the Storm"—From a Certain Point of View
- Doctor Aphra Annual 3
- Poe Dameron: Free Fall
- Star Wars Resistance – "Station to Station" (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Ardees)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z