Obi-Wan Kenobi was offered a cup of Jawa juice by WA-7 while at Dex's Diner investigating the origin of a mysterious saberdart. The traditional recipe was made from bantha hide and fermented grains, but there were many different forms, including non-alcoholic versions, served in cantinas around the galaxy.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the original script and pre-release cuts of Attack of the Clones, WA-7 offers Obi-Wan Kenobi a cup of ardees, although the name was changed to Jawa juice in the final version of the film. The novelization of the film and german dub of the movie, however, use the original name in this scene.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace video game (First appearance)
- Kinect Star Wars (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones junior novel
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Republic: Trackdown (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy (as Jawa Juice)
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- "Top 10 Most Unlikely Unleashed Figures"—Star Wars Insider 100
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
- "50 Great Reasons to Rewatch Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three"—Star Wars Insider 125