Ardees Beverage or Moogan tea was a brand of tea from Mooga,[source?] a world controlled by the Commerce Guild and manufactured by Ardees Beverage Company, which declared the drink the "Galaxy's favorite" on its containers. Gandr Spanjaf, a resident of Lothal, sometimes enjoyed fizzy Moogan tea from cans kept in a cooler. During the Clone Wars, the Moogan smuggler Tee Va obtained Ardees Beverage concentrate from a source within the company and mixed the drink with the potentially poisonous diluting agent slabin to increase profits. Va then sold the contraband tea to schools on the planet Mandalore, where the improper mixing of the concentrate and diluting agent caused an outbreak of illness among Mandalorian schoolchildren.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Academy" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks (First identified as Moogan tea)
- Thrawn: Alliances (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Oga's Cantina
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious