- "Lord Vader! It is my distinct pleasure and great honor to welcome you to Tatooine! I am Lieutenant Ardo Banch, and if I can be of any assistance at all in whatever mission you—"
- ―Ardo Banch, to Darth Vader
Ardo Banch was a human male who served as a lieutenant in the Galactic Empire, stationed on the desert planet Tatooine during the Galactic Civil War. When the Sith Lord Darth Vader searched for his son, Luke Skywalker, he visited Banch on Tatooine in order to access records and find the location of Skywalker's home. Banch attempted to inform Vader of transmissions he had picked up, but a criminal gang attacked the Imperial forces, killing Banch.
Personality and traitsEdit
Ardo Banch was an Imperial officer loyal to the Galactic Empire. Well-mannered, Banch warmly received the Sith Lord Darth Vader and offered all assistance possible to the Empire's enforcer, doing his best to avoid getting killed by the fearsome Dark Lord of the Sith.
- Darth Vader 1 (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The events of Darth Vader 1 take place concurrently to and immediately after the events of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of The Empire Strikes Back to the year 3 ABY, so the events of Darth Vader 1, including Ardo Banch's death, must also take place in that year.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Darth Vader 1