- "Shows up at the start of the week with a basket of fruits and bread, sometimes some wyrg-jerky or some of that spicy arguez sausage."
- ―Shirene to Norra Wexley, about her son Temmin Wexley
Arguez sausage was a type of spicy sausage that could be found on the Outer Rim planet Akiva. In 1 ABY, Temmin Wexley began to deliver food baskets to his aunt Esmelle and her wife, Shirene, each week to help care for them. The baskets usually contained bread and fruits, and occasionally arguez sausage or wyrg-jerky. The pilot Norra Wexley returned to Akiva three years after she had left her son, Temmin, on the world so that she could fight with the Rebel Alliance. Shirene informed Norra of the self-sustainability Temmin had gained while she was away, citing the food packages as evidence.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Aftermath (First mentioned, simultaneous with Aftermath audiobook)
- Aftermath audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Aftermath)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Aftermath
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the reunion of Norra Wexley and Temmin Wexley on Akiva, which occurs during the rebellion on Akiva, according to Aftermath, to thirty years before the Hosnian Cataclysm, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 34 ABY. Temmin Wexley began delivering food packages, which included arguez sausage, when Norra Wexley left Akiva three years prior to the planet's rebellion, which can be established to be in 1 ABY.