- "Arhul Nemo, a lieutenant from the Commenor Underground, met Gerrera's fighters and reported that his favorite was a twelve-year-old girl named Jyn."
- ―a Rebel dossier, on Nemo's report of his encounter with the Partisans
Arhul Nemo was a male lieutenant in the Commenor Underground during the reign of the Galactic Empire. Around the year 10 BBY, he met the freedom fighter Saw Gerrera and his partisans, including the twelve-year-old Jyn Erso. Gerrera told Nemo that he had rescued Erso—who was Nemo's favorite member of the group—and raised her as his own. Nemo later reported the encounter to the intelligence agency of the Alliance to Restore the Republic and it was included in a dossier of information provided by General Airen Cracken to Chief of State Mon Mothma concerning Operation Fracture, a mission in which Erso was a vital asset.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide establishes that Jyn Erso was born in the year 22 BBY. Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier states that Erso was twelve at the time she met Nemo and therefore it can be deduced that the meeting took place in 10 BBY.