- "He became seriously ill the day before Palpatine left for the second Death Star, and so lost his chance to accompany the Emperor on that final journey. Had he gone along—who knows? Perhaps history would have been rewritten."
- ―Arliz Hadrassian speaking about her brother to Ransolm Casterfo
The brother of Arliz Hadrassian was a human male who served as a member of the Emperor's Royal Guard during the Galactic Civil War. He was intended to be present on the second Death Star during the Battle of Endor, but was unable to accompany Emperor Palpatine due to an illness. In 5 ABY, he fought and died in the Battle of Jakku. Hadrassian remembered her brother through his guardsmen helmet, although she later sold the item to New Republic Senator Ransolm Casterfo to gain his trust.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Bloodline (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Bloodline states that Arliz Hadrassian's brother died during the Battle of Jakku, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 5 ABY.
- Emperor's Royal Guard stood at a height of 1.83 meters. As Bloodline establishes that Arliz Hadrassian's brother was a member of the Emperor's Royal Guard, he must have this characteristic. states that the