Armorweave was a material used on various pieces of clothing, including capes, as armor. Count Dooku, leader of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, wore a traditional Serennian cloak made of armorweave. His apprentice, Asajj Ventress, also wore clothing made of the same material. Captain Phasma of the First Order wore a traditional armorweave cape that was representative of her command. Cardinal, also of the First Order, wore an armorweave cape.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Poe to the Rescue"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Attack of the Conscience"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Armorweave)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, New Edition
- Rise of the Separatists