Biography[edit | edit source]
The daughter of a well off Core family, Bel Iblis supported Emperor Palpatine for the stabilization he brought to the Core Worlds. This drove a wedge between the married couple, who often argued over Palpatine's use of power. She, along with the Bel Iblis children, perished on Anchoron when a bomb meant for her husband detonated at the Treitamma Political Center.
It was this deliberate act of assassination that drove Garm Bel Iblis into fully backing the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and even becoming one of the Rebellion's more prominent leaders.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Interlude at Darkknell (First appearance)
- The Force Unleashed (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption (Mentioned only)
- Dark Force Rising (Indirect mention only) (First mentioned)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Force Unleashed Databank (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook (Indirect mention only)