- "Good afternoon to ye. This be Ars Fivvle reportin' for "Action Tidings"."
- ―Ars Fivvle
- "'Tis truly an honour to meet two Jedi on the same day. Do you mind me recordin' the meeting for my journal?"
- ―Ars Fivvle, to Obi-Wan Kenobi
Three years after the Battle of Yavin, Lando Calrissian and his former aide, Lobot, arrived in the Pleasant Meadow region near Ugnorgrad after having just lost a battle with Captain Hugo Treece, the Imperial administrator of Cloud City. Lando and Lobot boarded Ars' news floatboat and used the Action Tidings camera equipment to successfully repel an attack from Imperial stormtroopers. Ars and his crew later accompanied Lando back to Cloud City where he was witness to a Rebel coup led by Luke Skywalker to remove Captain Treece from power.
This victory earned Ars tremendous renown amongst the holonews community and would eventually pave the way for Ars' promotion to the position of executive producer and anchorman emeritus of Action Tidings. Ars' final official contribution to Action Tidings before retiring was an award-winning documentary entitled Ugnaughts' Progress, which was rebroadcast throughout the galaxy.
- "In the Air"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.14
- Star Wars 57: Hello, Bespin, Good-bye! (First appearance)