History[edit | edit source]
The world was the first planet encountered by the fallen Jedi Freedon Nadd during his exile from the Galactic Republic following the slaying of his former Jedi Master, Matta Tremayne. Nadd recovered Adas's holocron, which he used to acquire knowledge of the dark side of the Force for his successful bid to subjugate Onderon.
During the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire, a hostile surveillance droid impersonated a protocol droid. It was taken into custody and its memory core was secured before the data was deleted.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Paragon (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- "Book of Sith" (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 90 (NAD4, The Shadow of Freedon Nadd)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side