The Assassin's Guild, sometimes spelled Assassins Guild, was an organization whose members were professional killers who performed contract terminations. The guild had different sub-guilds, like the bounty hunter division. The leaders and best members formed the so-called Elite Circle. Members were voted into the circle by their peers. Keluda was a member.
History[edit | edit source]
Sometime before the Battle of Yavin, the guild took a contract on the gunslinger Gallandro. This contract became the only known one they ever defaulted on after Gallandro personally killed half their Elite Circle and assorted journeymen and apprentices.
Known ranks[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
While "Assassins" is spelled in a plural form (without an apostrophe) in The Weapons Master!, later comics The Third Law and Honor and Duty spell it in a possessive form (with an apostrophe). Presumably, they are both the same group.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Episode I Adventures 4: Jedi Emergency
- Republic 47: Honor and Duty, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Han Solo and the Lost Legacy (Mentioned only)
- The Weapons Master! (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars 48: The Third Law
Sources[edit | edit source]
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- "ComicScan: 20 Tales To Tantilize"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 5
- Threats of the Galaxy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Lords of Nal Hutta