Exponentially more powerful than smaller versions commonly used on starfighters, these heavy missiles were primarily used for planetary bombardment and anti-capital ship duty, and were typically carried aboard heavier warships such as Star Destroyers like the Victory I-class, Gladiator-class and Nebula-class Star Destroyer, and battleships like the Executor-class Star Dreadnought and Viscount-class Star Defender. Also battlecruisers like the Maelstrom-class, heavy cruisers like the Acclamator-class and even gunships like the DP20 gunship carried assault concussion missiles.
A standard assault concussion missile could severely damage a capital ship, with rarely more than a handful being needed to destroy a target completely.
- Starships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook
- Starship Battles
- Starships of the Galaxy, Saga Edition
- Star Wars: Armada – Core Set
- Star Wars: Armada – Victory-class Star Destroyer Expansion Pack
- Star Wars: Armada – Gladiator-class Star Destroyer
- Lead by Example
- Friends Like These