During the Clone Wars, the Galactic Republic and Jedi Order carried out an assault on Vizsla Keep 09 in an effort to capture Darth Maul and Count Dooku. The assault followed a battle on Ord Mantell, where Maul captured Count Dooku and General Grievous after setting a trap for the two Separatist leaders. A team of Jedi, led by Jedi Masters Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi, tracked Maul to the supply outpost, where the former Sith apprentice convinced Dooku to join him and fight Darth Sidious.
Once the assault began, the Jedi team, along with a group of clone troopers of the Grand Army of the Republic, fought their way through an asteroid field and numerous Gauntlet fighters towards the base, which they boarded. The Jedi engaged Maul and Dooku in a lightsaber duel, in which Jedi General Tiplee was killed. After Death Watch forces incapacitated the Jedi, Maul and Dooku were able to escape. The alliance between Dooku and Maul led the Jedi to suspect that Dooku was the Sith Master they had been searching for.
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Three (First appearance)
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Four (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 1.29 1.30 1.31 1.32 1.33 1.34 1.35 1.36 1.37 Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Three
- ↑ Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Four
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ screenshot) (