- "Imperial spokespeople deny any wrongdoing in the assault on the Esseles—"
- ―Communications feed overheard by Theron Shan
The assault on the Esseles, also known as the Esseles incident, was an operation under the command of Grand Moff Rycus Kilran carried out by the Sith Empire during the Cold War with the objective of arresting Republic Ambassador Vyn Asara on charges of terrorism and sedition against the Sith Empire. Grand Moff Kilran threatened to kill the entire crew of the Esseles if they resisted his forces. Four individuals aboard the Esseles stood against the invaders, eventually repelling them and boarding the Moff's ship, disengaging the tractor beam that held the Esseles and allowed it to escape. Following the assault, Imperial spokesmen denied any wrongdoing.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Consular Mission: "The Forge" on Tython
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Weapon of the Jedi" on Tython
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "Chasing Skavak" on Ord Mantell
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Trooper Mission: "Mannett Point" on Ord Mantell
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Stolen Secrets" on Coruscant
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "The Gambler" on Coruscant
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Consular Mission: "The Arrival" on Coruscant
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Flashpoint: "Esseles"
- Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, and , it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for all classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.