- "My scouts have identified a Flesh Raider command base in the mountains. It's protected by an energy shield. The shield's power generator is hidden on a different mountain, in a well-guarded cave network."
"That command base is probably coordinating all the attacks in the region. I need to get inside there."
- ―Ranna Tao'ven and Orgus Din
During the conflict with the planet Tython's native Flesh Raiders in 3643 BBY, Jedi Master Orgus Din led a strike force of Jedi Knights and Masters in an attack against a Flesh Raider command base in the Tythos Ridge mountains.
The assault[edit | edit source]
In 3643 BBY, the native Flesh Raiders of the planet Tython came into conflict with the Jedi Order and the Twi'lek Pilgrims of Kalikori village. When the Jedi learned the location of a Flesh Raider command base in the nearby Tythos Ridge from the village's scouts, Jedi Master Orgus Din gathered several Jedi Knights and Masters to attack the base while he sent his newest apprentice to deactivate the shield generator protecting it.
The Padawan was successful in the mission, allowing the strike team to attack and destroy the command base, but the apprentice was also forced to defend Kalikori from enemy saboteurs while the main assault was underway. During their attack, the Order discovered the locations of many smaller camps across the planet, and the Jedi Council was forced to send all available Jedi to eliminate them in a series of simultaneous strikes.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The assault appears in the 2011 massively multiplayer online role-playing video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, occurring concurrently with the events of the Jedi Knight mission "The Face of the Enemy." The assault's success leads directly into the following mission, where the player is tasked with the destruction of a camp in the Forsaken Den.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Face of the Enemy" on Tython
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Dark Temptations" on Tython
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. The Prologue for each class immediately precedes Act I, and Act III for all classes begins with the start of the Galactic War, which Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places around 3640 BBY. Assuming that in-universe chronology of the Star Wars: The Old Republic events roughly aligns with the release of story content in real-life as with , the Act III Epilogue must take place near the end of 3640 BBY since it was the chronologically latest story of the The Old Republic base game, which was released toward the end of 2011. Therefore, assuming that The Old Republic takes place over the course of three years per the former of the two aforementioned swtor.com posts, Act I takes place near the end of 3643 BBY. places