- "How far have they gotten?"
"They've breached the cargo hold and taken everything but the bridge. We require immediate backup."
"If they've taken that much of the ship, I'm afraid that's no longer an option. You know what to do."
- ―The captain and Moff Gideon
The Assault on the Imperial Gozanti freighter was a Mandalorian resistance operation around 9 ABY. Four Mandalorians led by Bo-Katan Kryze went on a mission to steal weapons from an Imperial Gozanti-class Assault Carrier which flew for a remnant of the Galactic Empire led by Moff Gideon.
Behind the scenes
- (First pictured)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- "Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season Two Companion"—Star Wars Insider 202
- (First identified as Assault on the Imperial Gozanti Freighter)
- "Jedi Master's Quiz"—Star Wars Insider 203
- "Din Djarin and Other Bounty Hunters and Criminals" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of the Season 2 Finale
Notes and references
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 11: The Heiress"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 12: The Siege"
- The Mandalorian is set about five years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, the events of "Chapter 11: The Heiress," including the mission to steal weapons, must have taken place around 9 ABY. establishes that