- "I'm looking for someone who doesn't ask questions to find me an osteo fragmenter. I'll trade you a nice bit of shiny red armor in exchange for one."
- ―Heece's messages an individual interested in helping
Athgar Heece was a male Dybrinthe bounty hunter who operated in the Niima Outpost on the desert planet Jakku during the reign of the New Republic. Heece was used to living on worlds with higher atmospheric pressures and temperatures than Jakku, so Jakku seemed quite pleasant to Heece. Heece wore brown robes with a hose that supplied processed atmosphere.
During the year 34 ABY, Heece was in the Niima Outpost waiting in a line to sell junk to the junk boss Unkar Plutt shortly before the outpost was partially razed by First Order TIE/fo fighters in an unrelated mission. Heece later made a posting in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu looking for someone to help locate an osteo fragmenter. A traveler agreed to help and Heece transfered them a set of Elite Praetorian Guard armor after the job was completed.
- "Perfect. I'd try finding one in a crate near Savi's Workshop."
- ―Heece messages a traveler about finding a fragmenter
Born in around 0 ABY, Athgar Heece was a male member of the Dybrinthe species from the Deep Core moon of Dybrin 12 who operated as a bounty hunter during the reign of the New Republic. Heece operated on the desert planet Jakku, and as Dybrinthe are accustomed to higher pressures and atmospheric conditions, Heece was one of Jakku's few visitors who found the world's atmosphere pleasant.
During the year 34 ABY, Heece was present in Niima Outpost. Alongside another Dybrinthe, Heece stood in a line to sell junk to the outpost's Crolute junk boss Unkar Plutt. An Abednedo and the human scavenger Rey stood in line ahead of Heece. While dealing with Rey, Plutt offered a lucrative trade deal for Rey's recently acquired droid BB-8. When Rey refused, Plutt angrily closed his shop, barring Heece from seeing the junkboss.
Later in the day, Heece was still in the settlement when the Niima Outpost was partially destroyed by First Order TIE/fo fighters when they gave chase to Rey in their own attempt to capture BB-8. Following the outbreak of the war between the First Order and the Resistance, Heece made a posting in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu requesting someone who would ask no questions find an osteo fragmenter, which were considered "off-limits". In exchange the Dybrinthe offered up a rare set of Elite Praetorian Guard armor. A traveler visiting Batuu agreed to help, so Heece directed them to search near Savi's Workshop. After the traveler successfully located the fragmenter, Heece messaged them thanks and sent them the armor.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Athgar Heece first appeared in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was released in 2015. The character was not identified in the film, but received a name in Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo and released the same day as the film. Behind-the-scenes photos posted on the TMZ website reveal that Athgar Heece was portrayed by a blond female extra, later identified as British artist Mel Pickup.
- "Destroyer Down"—Star Wars Adventures: Destroyer Down
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Datapad
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Athgar Heece)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Series 1 (Card: Athgar Heece)
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 screenshot) This tweet confirms that Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge takes place between 34 ABY and 35 ABY. Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Star Wars: Datapad states that Athgar Heece was 34 years during the events of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, meaning he was born in around 0 ABY. (
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Star Wars: Datapad
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ Andrew Brown (2015-12-16). Southport couple's excitement at roles in Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie. Southport Visiter. Archived from the original on July 6, 2018. Retrieved on April 25, 2016.
- ↑ LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens