Atravis was an astronomical object located in the regions known as the Outer Rim Territories and the Western Reaches. It was also situated in the grid square L-19 of the Standard Galactic Grid. The super-hyperroute known as the Hydian Way connected Atravis to Rutan and Shumavar. Atravis also shared its name with the Atravis sector, which contained the nearby Mustafar system.
Behind the scenes
Atravis was first depicted in the new Star Wars canon on a galactic map in Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game, a 2016 Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars Roleplaying boxed set. The Atravis system was originally introduced in the Star Wars Legends continuity, where it was first mentioned in the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas, written by Daniel Wallace and Jason Fry. The system subsequently made its first appearance in The Clone Wars: Act on Instinct, a webcomic authored by Pablo Hidalgo and released on StarWars.com over the span of the 2009–2010 second season of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series.
- The High Republic Adventures 1 (Picture only) (Based on correspondence between galactic map and maps in other sources)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First mentioned)
- The High Republic Free Digital Sampler (Picture only) (Based on correspondence between galactic map and maps in other sources)
- "The First Order" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Scarif and Other Outer Rim Planets" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Timelines
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game places Atravis in the area of space Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide identifies as the Western Reaches.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 48 (Guide to the Galaxy: Visiting Ord Mantell)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- The Essential Atlas
- The Clone Wars: Act on Instinct