The Atravis system was a star system located within the Atravis sector, a part of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories and Western Reaches regions. It was connected to the systems of Shumavar and Tosste by the Hydian Way super-hyperroute, specifically the section which was charted by the hyperspace scouts Freia Kallea and Banu Hydia in the year 3694 BBY.
The area of space surrounding the Atravis system was explored between 5000 and 3000 BBY. In 22 BBY, during the first campaigns of the Clone Wars, the Atravis system fell within the borders of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, and the Eighteenth Sector Army of the Galactic Republic was charged with engaging the military forces of the Confederacy in the system's vicinity.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook