Natives of Atrisia worshipped Wapoe, the Atrisian demigod of disguise. Emperor Sheev Palpatine owned a statue of Wapoe. Sometime before the Battle of Scarif, Rebel pilot Calum Gram was a search and rescue pilot for the Wilderness Preserve service on Atrisia. Atrisian Basic was a language associated with Atrisia.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as Atrisia)
- Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z (Mentioned only)