- "Your Republic forces have carried out a barbaric attack on our people! And among the deaths was the very sponsor of the peace accord, Senator Mina Bonteri. With her needless death, I must formally withdraw the proposal for peace offered by our Senate."
- ―Count Dooku
After the bombing of Coruscant's central power distribution grid and breakdown of peace talks, the Galactic Republic launched an attack on the Separatists, killing many—including prominent Separatist Senator Mina Bonteri—in the process. While Republic spies instead attributed Bonteri's death to Separatist agents, their leader Count Dooku withdrew Bonteri's peace proposal offered by the Separatist Senate.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace" (First mentioned)
- "Pursuit of Peace"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need" (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War began 22 years before the Rogue One mission, and that it ended 19 years before the mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War began in 22 BBY and ended in 19 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Kamino in 21 BBY and the Battle of Sullust in 20 BBY. As the episode this event is mentioned within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must take place between 21 BBY and 20 BBY.