- "Your Republic forces have carried out a barbaric attack on our people! And among the deaths was the very sponsor of the peace accord, Senator Mina Bonteri. With her needless death, I must formally withdraw the proposal for peace offered by our Senate."
- ―Count Dooku
After the bombing of Coruscant's central power distribution grid and breakdown of peace talks, the Galactic Republic launched an attack on the Separatists, killing many—including prominent Separatist Senator Mina Bonteri—in the process. While Republic spies instead attributed Bonteri's death to Separatist agents, their leader Count Dooku withdrew Bonteri's peace proposal offered by the Separatist Senate.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace" (First mentioned)
- "Pursuit of Peace"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need" (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace"
- "Brain Invaders" establishes that the second occupation of Geonosis began after the Second Battle of Geonosis, while Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel shows that it continued throughout the rest of the Clone Wars. As "The Beginning of the Clone Wars" – Star Wars Encyclopedia establishes that the attack on the Confederacy of Independent Systems's people occurred after the Second Battle of Geonosis, but still during the Clone Wars, the battle must have been concurrent to the second occupation.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War began 22 years before the Rogue One mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War began in 22 BBY, while its end, depicted in "Tipping Points," must occur in 20 BBY; Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of "Water War" to 20 BBY, while Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle! dates the events of "The Gathering" to be 20 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 20 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As establishes that the events of "Tipping Points," and therefore the end of the Onderonian Civil War, occurred between the events of "Water War" and "The Gathering," the war must have ended in 20 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Kamino in 21 BBY and the Battle of Sullust in 20 BBY. As the episode this event is mentioned within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must take place between 21 BBY and 20 BBY.