The Shadow Collective attacked Jabba's Palace on Tatooine, after Jabba the Hutt ordered his bounty hunters to kill Maul on Nal Hutta. Landing on the Hutt grounds, Death Watch warriors attacked Jabba's men, killing many. With the warriors doing the dirty work, the leaders walked right into the palace, opposed by none. Entering Jabba's main chamber, Pre Vizsla and Maul gave Jabba and Gorga one chance to join them. Jabba conceded defeat and gave the Hutt Clan's backing to Death Watch's coup on Mandalore; which was not part of the Galactic Republic and therefore, the Clan was not breaking the treaty or declaring war on it. The surviving guards and thugs were helped up by the Death Watch warriors.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Highlights of the Saga: The Death of Jabba the Hutt)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the mission to Mustafar and the takeover of Mandalore to 19 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must take place in 19 BBY.