- "Don't lecture me, Jedi. My wife is dead! Our people, slaughtered! Where were you then?"
During the conflict between the Flesh Raiders of the planet Tython and the Jedi Order in 3643 BBY, a group of Flesh Raiders attacked the Twi'lek Pilgrim settlement of Kalikori village. The Flesh Raiders had recently attacked a nearby Jedi outpost before being driven out of the area, and another group of Flesh Raiders chose to attack Kalikori after a young Jedi departed to retrieve a Flesh Raider weapons cache nearby for the villagers. During the attack, the wife of a villager named Saylew was killed before the villagers could drive the Flesh Raiders away, and Saylew's grief drove him to interrupt a meeting between several Jedi and the village's Scout Chief Moorint while they were planning a scouting mission.
Behind the scenes
The attack was first mentioned in the Jedi Knight class mission "High-Tech Savages" in the 2011 BioWare massively multiplayer online role-playing video game Star Wars: The Old Republic. It occurs during the events of the mission, and the player returns to find an angry Saylew in the village.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Attack of the Flesh Raiders" on Tython
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "High-Tech Savages" on Tython
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Enemy Force" on Tython
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of the Prologue and Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. places