During the Galactic Civil War, an attack was initiated on the planet Mardona III in 3 ABY by the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry against the Galactic Empire. It resulted in the death of the rebel Charmer.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First appearance, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook
- Shadow Fall (Indirect mention only)
- Shadow Fall audiobook (Indirect mention only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. Furthermore the attack on Mardona III must have also occurred in that year.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.