- "Ten years ago, the colony was attacked by the Sith. My family was killed. They never fought back. The Sith crushed them, the way you might step on a bug."
- ―Fideltin Rusk
In the year 3650 BBY, during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire, the latter attacked a colony of Chagrian pacifists on the planet Mindor. The colony, which included the mother and father of the Republic Military's Sergeant Fideltin Rusk, refused to fight back against anyone who attempted to take advantage of them, and the Sith Empire destroyed the defenseless colony with ease. The death of his family greatly affected Rusk, driving him to become reckless with the lives of the soldiers under his command.
Behind the scenes
The attack on Mindor was first mentioned in Fideltin Rusk's entry on The Holonet, a section of the official website for the BioWare massively multiplayer online role-playing game Star Wars: The Old Republic, which was released in 2011.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (Mentioned only)
- (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Sergeant Rusk: "Passive Resistance"
- Act III of Star Wars: The Old Republic occurs in 3640 BBY per the reasoning here. In Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Sergeant Rusk: "Passive Resistance", which takes place in Act III, Fideltin Rusk states the attack on Mindor occurred ten years prior.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia