The attack on Pandem Nai was an attack during the Galactic Civil War led by the New Republic's Alphabet Squadron against the Galactic Empire's base on Pandem Nai, home to the 204th Imperial Fighter Wing. The mission was part of the wider New Republic Intelligence led Hunt for Shadow Wing campaign.
- Alphabet Squadron (First appearance, simultaneous with Alphabet Squadron audiobook)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook
- Shadow Fall (Mentioned only)
- Shadow Fall audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Victory's Price (Mentioned only)
- Victory's Price audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Alphabet Squadron
- Shadow Fall
- Alphabet Squadron establishes that the attack on Pandem Nai takes place several weeks after Yrica Quell leaves Traitor's Remorse, where she had been held for one month, following her defection during the destruction of Nacronis two weeks after the Battle of Endor, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. The attack on Pandem Nai must therefore have occurred in 4 ABY.