- "Fort's trashed. Don't know the cost, though. Carver is good, but you know how he gets."
- ―Brand, to Hazram Namir
An attack on an Imperial fort took place in 3 ABY on the planet Coyerti when the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry assaulted a strategic Imperial fortification in the battle for the planet. Consisting of at least a dozen squads, the plan was devised by one of the squad leaders, Carver. Following a lengthy effort to take out an Imperial AT-ST, First Sergeant Hazram Namir and his squad watched the flashes of the battle erupt from afar and predicted the fort would be defeated soon enough. The battle subsequently ended in a victory for the Sixty-First.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First appearance, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. Furthermore the attack on the Imperial fort must have also occurred that year.