During the last days of the Sith Lord Darth Angral's campaign of vengeance against the Galactic Republic, part of the Cold War between the Sith Empire and the Republic, Imperial forces attacked the Republic medical frigate Daybreaker in the Uphrades system. The Daybreaker had been crippled during the devastation of the planet Uphrades by the Desolator superweapon, and Angral's forces attacked the starship to eliminate witnesses. However, a young Jedi Knight and crew arrived in-system aboard their Defender-class light corvette and came to the rescue of the Daybreaker, defeating the Imperial boarding party. The Daybreaker would later purposely maroon itself on the surface of Uphrades in order to aid the survivors of the catastrophe, while the Knight followed Darth Angral and the superweapon to Tython.
Prelude[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Uphrades" on the Daybreaker
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Fate of the Jedi" on the Oppressor
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. The Prologue for each class immediately precedes Act I, and Act III for all classes begins with the start of the Galactic War, which Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places around 3640 BBY. Assuming that in-universe chronology of the Star Wars: The Old Republic events roughly aligns with the release of story content in real-life as with , the Act III Epilogue must take place near the end of 3640 BBY since it was the chronologically latest story of the The Old Republic base game, which was released toward the end of 2011. Therefore, assuming that The Old Republic takes place over the course of three years per the former of the two aforementioned swtor.com posts, Act I takes place near the end of 3643 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Uphrades Mission: "the Daybreaker" on can be completed with either Kira Carsen or T7-O1 as an active companion.