During the last days of the Sith Lord Darth Angral's campaign of vengeance against the Galactic Republic, part of the Cold War between the Sith Empire and the Republic, Imperial forces attacked the Republic medical frigate Daybreaker in the Uphrades system. The Daybreaker had been crippled during the devastation of the planet Uphrades by the Desolator superweapon, and Angral's forces attacked the starship to eliminate witnesses. However, a young Jedi Knight and crew arrived in-system aboard their Defender-class light corvette and came to the rescue of the Daybreaker, defeating the Imperial boarding party. The Daybreaker would later purposely maroon itself on the surface of Uphrades in order to aid the survivors of the catastrophe, while the Knight followed Darth Angral and the superweapon to Tython.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Uphrades" on the Daybreaker
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Fate of the Jedi" on the Oppressor
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Uphrades Mission: "the Daybreaker" on can be completed with either Kira Carsen or T7-O1 as an active companion.