- "Alliance forces hit the Imperial Army-Navy Ordnance Center on Onderon early this week in a surprise attack which has all but crippled Imperial abilities to resupply its forces in Airon sector for the foreseeable future."
- ―A HoloNet Free Republic report
The Alliance High Command decided to attack the Imperial Army-Navy Ordnance Center of Onderon which was the most important in the sector.
Within minutes, starfighters of Shandor Squadron struck Jyrenne Base near Iziz, the site of the ordnance center. A second attack pass including all the Rebel forces allowed to destroy 67 percent of the Imperial forces in the base.
This battle was a great success for the Rebel Alliance, largely thanks to the heroic efforts of the Onderon Resistance. The destruction of the ordnance center crippled Imperial abilities to resupply its forces in the region.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- ↑ The Essential Atlas states that the Battle of Yavin occurred in year 35, which is the zero point of the BBY/ABY year-notation system, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the Great ReSynchronization's year-notation system is thirty-five years. This date is derived from simple math based upon other confirmed dates.