- "I was organizing fresh recruits when Imperials stormed inside. They rounded us up, threw us in the cage."
- ―Vell Narroc
In the year 3643 BBY, during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire, forces of the Imperial Military seized the Power Guard recruitment center in the Nikto Sector of the moon Nar Shaddaa. The operation was carried out on the orders of the Sith Lord Sadic, who sought to capture the Republic's Power Guard supersoldier project as part of his master Darth Angral's campaign of vengeance against the Republic. After learning of the center's location by torturing the operative in charge of the project, Sadic's forces captured the facility and imprisoned the recruiter Vell Narroc and the volunteers. At Sadic's orders, the Imperials began taking the project's volunteers to the project lab for experimentation. The facility was later liberated by a young Jedi Knight, but most of the refugees had already been taken by that time.
Behind the scenesEdit
The capture of the recruitment center was first mentioned in the Jedi Knight class mission "The Search for Agent Galen" in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a massively multiplayer online role-playing video game released by BioWare in 2011.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Search for Agent Galen" on Nar Shaddaa
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Red Light, Black Heart" on Nar Shaddaa
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.