- "I'm telling you--a full armada of droid vessels just appeared out of nowhere and is laying siege to our defenses."
"It's happening here, too--they were lying in wait for us! How could they know?!"
- ―Ziton Moj and Fife
During the Clone Wars, the Confederacy of Independent Systems attacked the Pyke Syndicate. The Confederacy navy had been lying in wait and attacked by surprise. The lack of support from Darth Maul caused heavy losses for the Pykes, and this made a member of the Syndicate, Fife, cut ties with Maul.
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 4 (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 3
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 4
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the second battle of Dathomir in 19 BBY. As this event takes place concurrently to the second battle of Dathomir, it must also take place in 19 BBY.