- "Hmm... these maps show outside incursions into Hutt Space from some unknown force. Fifteen in all... they lost a lot of ground."
- ―Captain Hardin
During the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire, the Dread Host—Imperial forces under the control of the Sith Lords known as the Dread Masters—launched a series of attacks on Hutt Space. Through the Force, the Dread Masters caused events such as a panicked mass exodus from Sriluur and the destruction of entire fleets over Cyborrea with a Force phantom, and their warships captured or destroyed a total of fifteen planets—including the world that housed the favorite holiday estate of Karagga the Unyielding, the Hutt Cartel's Supreme Mogul. As a result, the Cartel launched their own attacks on Republic and Imperial space to regain their lost territory.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic, pre-"Game Update 1.1" content
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Operation: "Karagga's Palace"
- ↑ According to Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the events depicted in post-launch Game Updates can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Additionally, the 2012 novel The Old Republic: Annihilation occurs between Game Updates 1.7 and 2.0, and is dated to 3640 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 1.1: Rise of the Rakghouls, which was released in 2012 prior to Annihilation, can be placed in 3640 BBY.